District Curriculum Advisory Committee
- Every school district is required to have a District Advisory Committee to ensure active community participation in all phases of reviewing data, planning, and improving the curriculum and instruction affecting state and district academic standards.
- The Advisory Committee must have representatives that include teachers, parents, support staff, students, and community residents. The membership should work to reflect the diversity of the school district. If possible, parents and community members should comprise at least 2/3 of the advisory committee members.
- The Advisory Committee reviews goals, plans, and progress toward the State-required World’s Best Workforce.
- The Advisory Committee will provide feedback to the Director of Teaching and Learning regarding student achievement goals, instruction, curriculum, and assessment.
- Thursday, October 6, 2022
- Thursday, November 3, 2022
- Thursday, December 1, 2022
- Thursday, February 2, 2023
- Thursday, April 6, 2023
2021-2022 Meeting Schedule (click on the date to see the meeting summary)