Welcome to the 2018-19 Electronic Backpack web page!
This is where you will find information about community events, activities, and athletics. If you would like your organization's information included on this page, please contact and include your flyer or information for approval. We do not feature flyers or notices in our family and staff email newsletters. If you would like to submit a flyer for distribution at the elementary schools or place a sign at one of our buildings, please use the buttons on the left.
2018-19 Events and Information Submitted by Community Groups
May 2019 (Past Events
- Wildwood Library Event: Thursday Night Story Time (Every Thursday, 6:30 pm, children up to age 7)
- White Bear Sailing School spring & summer registration now open! (Event June 9)
- White Bear Center for the Arts 2019 Imagine Art Summer Programs (Summer 2019)
- Metro Buckthorn Bust Restoration Event at Katherine Abbott Park (June 1 pre-registration is required)
- Mahtomedi Youth Football Registration Opens April 22. Tackle Football (Grades 4-8), Tackle-Bar Football (Grade 3), and Flag Football (Grades k-2). https://mahtomedifootball.sportngin.com (Registration Closes May 17th for grades 3-8 and July 1st for K-2)
- Fire SC98 Soccer Camps (June)
- Flag football registration is open for the 2019 fall season through a partnership with Northern Lights Football in Woodbury. Click here for further details and registration information.
- Students Entering 6th (NOW OPEN TO 6th GRADE), 7th and 8th Grade: Nitro X Summer Camps ISD 916/Century College August 12-16, 2019. NITRO-X is a multi location week long camp where students entering 7-8th grade in fall of 2019 build, paint, test, and drive remote controlled cars. Application Materials.
- June 8: The Lake Links Association will host its third annual community bike ride around White Bear Lake Saturday, June 8, starting at West Park, 2350 11th St in White Bear Lake. Registration begins at 8:30 am.
- July 13: Gateway Browns Creek Trail Association is holding a family-friendly scavenger hunt from 9 am-12 pm.
- Curbside Collection of Organics and Yard Waste Now Available for Mahtomedi Residents: The City of Mahtomedi now provides an option for combined organics (food waste, paper tissues, pizza boxes, etc.) and yard waste curbside collection! Sign up here.