Bus Forms are available here =====>
District Transportation Request Form (Grades K-12)
- Resident Families
- It is assumed that all students grades K-9, will ride the bus BOTH ways to and from the stop closest to their home. If this is true for your child, there is NO need to fill out the form. If this is not true, please fill out the form.
- Use this form to request or decline bus service for all High School students.
- Use this form to request bus service for all St. Jude students who reside within District 832's boundary.
- Use this form to state your bus riding intentions for all district resident students in grades K-12. Such as:
Day Care/Alternate Address Locations: If your child needs transportation to or from any location other than your home, you must fill out a day-care/alternate transportation form and return it to the address listed on the form. We cannot transport your child anywhere other than his or her legal residence without the completed form that gives us your written permission to do so.
Declining of Transportation Services: If you qualify for district transportation services but do not plan to use them (e.g. you will be transporting your child yourself), or your child will only ride one way, the transportation department needs notification that your student will not be riding the bus to and from school.
- Non-Resident (Open) Enrolled Families
- If you live outside the ISD 832 boundary but plan to make use of district transportation services by transporting your child to an established in-district bus stop or in-district daycare, please fill out this form and return it to us. These students may only access existing stops within or near the District's boundaries. Bus routes and stops will not be created out of the district lines.
- Students who are utilizing bus stops outside, but near the district boundary, that have been approved by the Transportation Department will be charged a fee for service The fee is a flat rate for all students and does not change because of the number of days transported or for one-way riders. Please the form and submit your payment online via the E-store or by check (Payable to ISD #832) to our office in order to be routed on a bus. Students using in-district bus stops or in-district daycare facilities will not be charged. If you are unsure whether your stop will be charged a fee for service, or you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact transportation at 651-407-2431.
- To pay online via the E-store:
- Click here or go to https://www.mahtomedicomed.com/insight/financial/catalog.asp
- Locate the correct bus fee for your child or family and click the Select button
- Click the Add to Cart button
- If you are a returning user, sign in and click the Login button. If you are a new user, click the Create Account button and follow the prompts to create an account.
- Enter the parent/guardian's name and the name and grade for your child(ren) and click the Next button
- Select or add a credit card and click the Next button
- Follow the remaining prompts to finish the purchase
- You will receive a receipt via email
School Bus Emergency Health Information Card
If your student has a health concern you wish to share with the bus driver, please complete this form and return it to the Transportation Department. This form is NOT required for students to ride the bus, but optional for those wishing to make the driver aware of any health concerns in the event of an emergency.
Bus Stop Change Request Form
If, after reading the information on Bus Stop Procedures and Criteria, you would like to request a bus stop change, please fill out the Bus Stop Change Request Form below, and return it to the District Transportation Office. Please include any information about unique or unusual circumstances regarding your child's bus stop. We will review the stop change request and contact you as soon as possible.
Please note bus drivers are not allowed to make any changes to a bus stop without prior approval from the Transportation Office. No changes will be made from August 15th through September 15th except to accommodate new students moving into the district or those making daycare changes. This will allow drivers to practice routes and allow the district to notify families of bus stop locations and times.