ParentVUE and StudentVUE are the web portals for parents and students in Synergy, Mahtomedi's student information sysytem. They provide a single sign‐on for parents to access all of their children’s information, regardless of school. Secondary schools will show schedules, assignments and scores, report cards, attendance, discipline, health information, transcripts, and test history. Elementary schools will show schedules, report cards, attendance, health information, and test history.
CREATE AN ACCOUNT
On August 23, 2017, a mailing was sent to all new families with secondary students with the directions and activation codes that parents and students in grades 6-12 will need to create their ParentVUE / StudentVUE accounts. If you are new to the district and did not receive your letter, please complete this form.
Families not new to the district should contact their secondary school guidance offices or elementary school offices for help with ParentVUE/StudentVUE.
ParentVUE information will be distributed to elementary families though your student's homeroom.
ACCESSING PARENTVUE / STUDENTVUE
All K-12 Mahtomedi parents and students in grades 6-12 can access ParentVUE / StudentVUE by
- clicking the link at the top of this page or by going directly to https://mn0832vue.tiescloud.net/mn0832/login_pxp.aspx
- going to the school homepages, clicking the Students & Parents link at the bottom of the page, and clicking the ParentVUE / StudentVUE link.
- downloading the free iOS or Android app
FORGET YOUR PASSWORD?
Parents and students who forget their password can easily reset it.
For other problems with your ParentVUE or StudentVUE account please email Adam Conger at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Go to the ParentVUE / StudentVUE login page
- Click the Forget your password? Click here link
- Enter the email address you used at the time you created your ParentVUE / StudentVUE account and click the Send Email button
- An email containing information about your account will be sent to you